Happy New Year! I wanted to make a separate post for my 2011 Resolutions even though I already posted my blogging resolutions in the latest Friday Blog Hop.
I've also included here my 2011 Resolutions that have nothing to do with books. I figure if I put them out to the world, I'll be more likely to put effort into accomplishing them because you all can hold me accountable!
I plan on doing a quarterly follow up on my progress for these resolutions. So every 3 months I'll update everyone on how I'm doing, if I've been sticking to my goals.
Book Related Resolutions:
1. Read at least one book a week (barring any blog hiatuses that I need to take). That would make my aim for the year to read 50 books.
2. Review at least one book a week (barring any blog hiatuses that I need to take). That would mean essentially that I plan to review every book I read.
3. Design my blog. Most importantly a blog banner but I would also like to make a blog button and tabs. This means I need to improve my html skills.
Non Book Related Resolutions:
1. Stop using the word "like" excessively. I am no longer a teenager so I would like to stop talking like one.
2. Use less water. In Canada and the US we use 1,400 to 1,800 TIMES more water than we need to.
3. Exercise more. I don't need to lose any weight but dang am I out of shape!