2011 New Year's Resolutions.
Book Related Resolutions:
1. Read at least one book a week (barring any blog hiatuses that I need to take): Success!
2. Review at least one book a week (barring any blog hiatuses that I need to take): Success!
3. Design my blog: Success! I made my banner shortly after making this resolution.
Non-Book Related Resolutions:
1. Stop using the word "like" excessively: Complete Fail! Ugh, this is so much harder than I thought it would be. I don't see myself completing this resolution by the end of the year. Maybe in, like, 10 years.
2. Use less water: Success!
3. Exercise more: Success! I'm finally starting to gain muscle mass! I wasn't even able to do a pushup before, for real.
Well, I'm pretty satisfied. How about everyone else? How are you doing on your book and non-book related resolutions?