So, you may have seen my 6 Star review of The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (and my extreme fangirling and my intense love for Manchee, the talking dog). I can't recommend this book highly enough and I really, REALLY want other people to read it if you haven't yet. So I'm having a giveaway.
One person will win a copy of The Knife of Never Letting Go from The Book Depository!
Alternatively, if you already own or have read The Knife of Letting Go and you would like to win either of the last two books in the Chaos Walking trilogy (The Ask and the Answer or Monsters of Men), or even Patrick Ness' latest book A Monster Calls, then that can absolutely be arranged! Really, I just want people to discover the brilliance of Patrick Ness if you haven't done so yet!
1. To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter form below
2. Open Internationally as long as The Book Depository delivers to your country
3. Ends February 29, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST
4. Entrants must be at least 13 years old
5. The winner will be announced on the blog and will have 48 hours to send me an email with their address.
a Rafflecopter giveaway